As Canadian 9-1-1 centers transition to Next Generation 9-1-1 (NG9-1-1), call handling will become a lot more complex. You need to know your telecommunicators are handling voice, video, and text-enabled calls the right way, each and every time. It’s not enough to track call volumes and answer times. You need deeper insight into how citizens and partner agencies are being supported.
Watch this webinar and learn how to look beyond the call to get the big picture of performance in your 9-1-1 center. 9-1-1 leaders will show you how to:
- Gain visibility into what’s happening in your 9-1-1 center and why, and make adjustments before problems get out of hand
- Get access to real-time data that shows where telecommunicators are struggling, so you can take action
- Use quality assurance to identify who (or what) isn’t performing and why
- Troubleshoot turnover, training, onboarding, and staffing issues
- Provide better support to partner agencies